Access your EHOP benefit today!
The EHOP Experience
EHOP provides education on homeownership and the home buying process by employee home ownership benefit program.
An EHOP exclusive benefit is offered to purchase through select homebuilders or existing pre-owned homes.
One-on-one consultation with an EHOP concierge to determine price point, mortgage pre-qualifications, home specifications, and desired location.
A mortgage application is submitted to determine qualifications. Once pre-approved, the EHOP concierge guides buyers through the next and final steps.
What are EHOP exclusive benefits?
NEW HOME BUILD
Credit to the buyer towards purchase. These credits may include, but are not limited to, closing cost, design center credit and price reductions.
1% of the realtor commission will go back to you, the buyer.
Solutions for Every Financial Situation
Down Payment Programs | Credit Repair Programs
Why do employees find a Home Buying benefit valuable?
- The average homeowner has a net worth that is about 41 times greater than that of a renter. (National Association of Realtors)
- The homeownership rate of millennials in 2015 was approximately 8 percentage points lower than the homeownership rate of Gen Xers and baby boomers at the same age. (Urban Institute)
- 72% of children are more likely to go to college if their parents are homeowners versus renters. (National Association of REALTORS®)
- Children of homeowners do 9% better in math, 7% better in reading, have higher test scores, and lower anti-social behavior. (National Association of REALTORS®)
- Children of homeowners are less likely to be involved in crimes and have lower usage of drugs. (National Association of REALTORS®)
- People who own homes are more involved within their community, are more likely to vote in local elections and more involved in volunteering within their community. (National Association of REALTORS®)
- Every 1,000 home price increase forces 206,000 U.S. buyers out of the market. (National Association of Home Builders)